Circuit Breaker Locator
Quickly Locate Circuits
This industrial grade Circuit Breaker Finder works on energized systems and is designed to quickly and easily identify breakers in residential and commercial environments. Automatic sensitivity adjustment removes ambiguity from the results of the tracing, and the receiver will clearly and quickly identify the breaker with sound and light. It works on all electrical systems from 90 V to 120 V AC so you can meet the latest code requirements.
The Benefits & Features
Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1000 ft: Quickly, accurately, and automatically find the corresponding circuit breaker from a far distance.
Identifies Circuit Breaker Location: Plug transmitter into an outlet and receiver will find the corresponding breaker. The red LED indicator on the transmitter verifies that the receptacle is energized before tracing, and when the LED is off it confirms that the correct breaker was switched off for that receptacle or wiring maintenance.
Automatic Sensitivity Adjustments: The receiver always finds the right breaker - automatic sensitivity adjustment removes ambiguity from the search by indicating a single, correct breaker with light and sound.
Perfect For Office, Residential, And HVAC Applications: Works on all electrical systems from 90 to 120 VAC, microprocessor-controlled, durable, and dependable.
Everything You Need To Get The Job Done: The kit comes complete with a transmitter, receiver, 9V Battery (installed), and user manual.
- The Transmitter also features a GFCI outlet tester.
- The receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- The transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop CAT II 120V safety rating
- Measurement Category II is applicable to test and measuring circuits connected directly to utilization points (socket outlets and similar points) of the low-voltage MAINS installation
- Includes Transmitter, Receiver, user manual, and 9V battery (for Receiver)